Pinoy Stoies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEART OF AN INVISIBLE

2 posters

Go down

HEART OF AN INVISIBLE Empty HEART OF AN INVISIBLE

Post  ag3ha_butt3rfly Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:04 am

HEART OF AN INVINCIBLE© 2009
By: ag3ha_butt3rfly

Acknowledgements

Thanks to the person who encourage me to write this story!!! Even though you’re not in this site and it’s impossible for you to read this(since he doesn't know this site...wehehehe.i wouldn't like him to read this anyway...errr...definately not.) … but still thank you!*whispher* in secret! *whisper*

Note

this story was made up by me and no one else...
half of the story was fiction and half of them was true...
the scenes in this story was taken from my dreams and my experiences in life... but others was only made up due to my imaginative brain. the names of the places and person was only made up.
so this story is clearly ORIGINAL. so please let me know if you want to print it or copy and paste it to other sites Smile . (if lang naman!!! wehehehe).
please let me know if i wrote something that offends you or words that you belive its immoral for kids to read.

and lastly please give me comments!!! Smile

Synopsis

"...friends? i've got ZERO. i was always been the invincible girl who never got notice by any one... until that one day... which change my entire life..."

this is a story about an invincible girl, Ageha, who had trouble making friends in school as well as outside the school ever since she was young. despite her friendly and kind attitude no one seemed to notice her except her mum. she was always trying hard to make friends and go as far as helping her classmates in secrets. Ageha had a hobby of staring at people(specially couples) which she needed for her writing since she was living as a partime story writer(which she had been keeping as a secret) in an internet site outside the school. Daniel Mcfort was her target of the week. he was handsome, kind, strong and friendly, a perfect protagonist for her romance novel.
but then something happened which change Ageha's life of living in a shadow...
some one just discovered her secret... who could it be???
this was a story which had a mixture of romance, comedy, drama and a little bit of action which boy and girls would love Smile .

ag3ha_butt3rfly
Reader

http://www.walangwebsite.com wehehe :)

Back to top Go down

HEART OF AN INVISIBLE Empty Re: HEART OF AN INVISIBLE

Post  Admin Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:26 am

nice, keep up the good work

Admin
Admin

https://pinoystories.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: